James Miller

 

Sunday, August 31, 2003

 

Clive Stafford Smith

Tonight, the BBC showed a documentary about the work of Clive Stafford Smith in defending death-row prisoners in the United States.

He is to be thoroughly applauded for what he does in fighting the totally unjustified and outdated system of capital punishment, so beloved of the Axis of Evil; USA, Saudi Arabia, China, Iran, Burma etc.

Just be sure when you buy something you know the history of the country.

I never buy anything from the Axis of Evil where there is an alternative from a country which embraces justice. I haven't been to the United States for some years and will not go for pleasure until they abandon the death penalty. (Call me a hypocrite, but I'll go if they want to pay me money for the things I do!)

How does Blair sleep well at night knowing that he takes tea and more with the Texacutioner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home