James Miller

 

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

 

Daisy Telecom

My company’s name is Daisy Analysis and we analyse all sorts of things, from telecom traffic to money laundering. We have been in business for over ten years.

There is also a newer unrelated company called Daisy Telecom, which sells telecom services. I can’t find any reference to the company on either a web site, by using Google or through directory enquiries.

Because they are unknown I get lots of calls for this company. Some are dissatisfied customers and one this morning got quite abusive. Luckily I was able to calm him down!

With all of the fraud going on in the telecoms business, I’m worried that someone is using my company’s name to perpetrate some sort of scam. Or at least they are hiding behind it. Or it could be that they are totally legitimate. I don't know!

But if it was a legitimate business, then why can't I find them on the Internet.

As an aside, we have just released a piece of software called Daisy MI, which searches the Internet to check individuals, companies, organisations and properties. It only uses published information and often gives surprising results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home