James Miller

 

Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Politicians

No matter how you spin it, this bunch is as bad as any we’ve had before.

Politicians must be seen to be totally honest and they must communicate much more with the general public, rather than showing the distain for them.

Blair has retreated into his fortress and knows he’s right and the public is wrong. Mrs. Thatcher did the same and fell.

If I was Prime Minister, I would walk from Downing Street to the Commons, use public transport to visit my constituency and make sure that every query from the public was answered honestly. In other words I’d be open with the public. If Blair had been open, would he have gone into Iraq?

When one does that, I’ll vote for them.

We need a complete attitude change by politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home