James Miller

 

Sunday, June 27, 2004

 

Coastal Holdings Inc.

This is an e-mail I have just sent to Coastal Holdings Inc.

I am getting serious spam about your company. I have received approximately 100 messages to various generated e-mail addresses that I control. This is completely unwarranted and if it doesn't stop I shall be informing the Securities and Exchange Commission. Incidentally your company may well be guilty under the UK Harrassment Act.

The Harrassment Act is interesting. If you constantly annoy someone with lots of phone calls, e-mails or other messages, then you are guilty of harrassment. They may not be sending the messages themselves, but I would like an explanation as to why someone is!

Do the senders want to hike the share price?

If so they are doing it the wrong way!

For instance I am getting e-mails to our stud at Freedom Farm to all sorts of generated names. Perhaps someone has been paid on the number of e-mails delivered and someone is ripping them off by generating the names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home