James Miller

 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

Medical Records

I am a coeliac and have to have regular shots of vitamin B12. Remember, that no matter what health shops tell you B12 only comes from food like liver, eggs and a few other things and injections. You can't get it in tablet form.

Anyway, I'd forgotten to have my shot and phoned the doctor to find out when I had the last one. It was December, so the surgery phoned back to say the doctor will do it on Thursday. Good service!

There is a lot of talk about computerising medical records. My GP's seem to be very much that way now with all letters scanned etc. And of course she lets me see what's been said about me!

So why not put them on-line so that I can access them over the Internet?

They'll be a fat chance of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home