James Miller

 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Telepathy

 

This is a true story that happened to me.

I shall always remember where I was on the 11th September 2001, just as I always remember Michael Aspel reading the news on the BBC, the evening President Kennedy was shot.

At the time of the attack, I was delivering a thousand Al Stewart CDs to his manager at Waterloo Station. I was early and parked on a meter and proceeded to make a few phone calls. All the numbers in my head had disappeared. I couldn’t even remember the number of my wife's mobile phone, a number I regularly use.

To put it bluntly, I felt I was having some sort of fit, stroke or I was going mad.

Only after I’d delivered the CDs and heard the news on the radio about the attacks on the World Trade Centre did my mind return to normal.

As an aside, this fits very much with Rupert Sheldrake's view of knowledge fields. As a scientist I just can't explain what happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home