James Miller

 

Friday, November 03, 2006

08702 401435

 

I have received a lot of calls from this number recently. I don't think they were silent calls, but as I wasn't there, I didn't know.

Finally, I was in this morning when someone phoned and I answered it. It was from Nectar. As I'm registered with the Corporate Telephone Preference Service, I know they shouldn't have phoned it. So I told him, I wouldn't be talking to him and could he go and annoy someone else.

So that others will know this number when they see it, I'll put it in alternative forms.

0870 2401435 - 0870 240 1435 - 08702 401435 - 08702 401 435

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had a call from this number. I get them frequently asking for someone who does not live here (and they ask for the same person every time) so I asked who it was. They claimed to be calling from Capital One.

11:22 am  
Blogger James Miller said...

Thanks for the information.

They haven't called me lately!

3:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got a call from this number asking for my partner with slightly the wrong name and then claiming to be a courtesy caller from Halifax. Everything about this is extremely suspicious. Halifax don't do 'courtesy calls' they certainly don't get names wrong, they don't call at this time in the evening (after 7pm), and they only wanted to speak to my partner when surely they would know that he has a joint account with me. Seriously dodgy!

7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

21/11/07 - Just got a silent call from 08702 401435.

12:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just had a call from the number said it was a company calling on behalf of Si (Spelt as it sounded) Tel on behalf of their customer. I too am on the TPS and should not be receiving calls.

Going to log it a TPS

11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home