James Miller

 

Saturday, May 21, 2005

 

Arsenal Wins - Ha! Ha! Ha!

What a crap final, but then the best team won! (If you're wondering, I'm an Ipswich fan, who used to support Tottenham in my youth! So why should I favour Arsenal?)

Not on the field of play, but who wants a hated team, owned by a man hated by most of their supporters to win! And of course he's a Yank to boot. Now I have several friends who are American, but it still doesn't alter the fact that America is well past its sell-by date and needs to reform. How about doing away with the death penalty, SUVs, obesity and George Bush for a start?

How long before Glazer fires Paul Scholles? After all his miss from the penalty was why Manchester United lost.

And how about Fergie? He should go as it was all his fault that they didn't have any luck!

As someone who supports a real team, I can only chuckle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home