James Miller

 

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Homosexuality in Animals

 

When I was at Liverpool University in the 60s, someone I knew did a PhD in Lesbianism in Cows.

I don’t know whether it was that person who said it, but according to Darwin’s Theory of Evolution, there must be a mechanism whereby males can live happily together and females can do the same in our genes. Otherwise, if there was a shortage of one sex, then everyone would fight, no procreation would be possible and the species would die out.

We all sit on different places of the spectrum of sexuality and life is the better for it. I’m heterosexual, but it doesn’t bother me at all what people do with of course a few obvious exceptions.

I would argue that being celebate like certain priests is much more unnatural than being gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home