James Miller

 

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Morning Routine

 

Today was a typical morning.

I got up about five after a good night's sleep. I just can't face lying there in bed, so I got up immediately and checked my e-mails. There was a nice tribute to Celia from a friend and that uplifted me. I think that there might be a problem for me, when they stop!

But I know that there are plenty of people out there, who can help me get professional help.

I also did the daily spam count and search for fraudulent e-mails. The results of this are publishing in the Making the Most of the Internet blog. The numbers of these never seem to get any better, but at least some of the perpetrators can be used as Aunt Sallies for some of my anger.

I've also taken to taking the dogs for a walk in the dark. We must look a funny sight as we walk through the fields, with me carrying a powerful torch. At least Anna shows up as she is almost white! Although this morning that wasn't much use, as it was so cold and frosty.

She does seem to have learned from the dog training. Or was it me? If I get down on one knee and call her, she usually comes for a cuddle.

I'm off to play tennis this morning. Hitting a few balls hard should help. I hope it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home