James Miller

 

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

 

The Curious Story of Briviclaim

About a month ago, I got an e-mail from a company called Briviclaim. Perhaps not a company but a complete idiot as it was all in caps. Since then I've had about twenty more.

I couldn't work out the e-mail as all they seemed to do was slag off Sir Charles Dunstone, Carphone Warehouse and Opal Telecom. The writer didn't disclose anything about why he was doing this. All very curious!

Nothing too has appeared in the newspapers or on the radio or television.

The last couple of days, I've started receiving reseller report queries from Opal Telecom. I've never been a customer, reseller or anything of that company. I must admit that I'm a happy customer of Carphone Warehouse.

One doesn't like to get paranoid, but what have I done to upset Briviclaim as I suspect they may have made the report to Opal.

Curiouser and curiouser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home