James Miller

 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fuel Taxes

 

What are people going to do when the fuel supply gets even shorter in the next few years and prices rise even more?

The writing has been on the wall for years and people should have taken action years ago. I still drive a lot, but my car does twice as many miles per gallon as the one I drove five years ago.

I’ve worked mainly from home since 1972 and in that time I’ve created two world class companies. Many companies can be organised so that employees work flexibly which saves fuel, but they still cling to old methods.

We must all change how we live our lives and I’m afraid it’s going to get worse before it gets a lot better. Those that change will have a much better life and those companies that don’t will fail and their employees will suffer greatly.

We can’t afford to ignore it and bleat on about high fuel prices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home