James Miller

 

Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Year On

 

Celia died this day a year ago.

I like to think that I've moved on, but I'm still fragile at times. I've travelled a lot and I can cook a bit too. I've also been to a lot of football including matches at Wembley, Minsk and Florence.

But perhaps today is the biggest moving on at all.

I'm starting a new software project.

What it does is not for disclosure at present, but if I say, that hopefully it will be a revolutionary way of looking at data and may well create a new industry from the depths of the Credit Crunch, then that will be enough for now.

I am not alone in this venture. Like me four of the protaganists in this new Movement are past their sell-by date, but not hopefully past that date when wisdom, enthusiasm and sense start to fade. The other is a bit younger, but he's of the next generation.

Whether we succeed or fail, will only be down to our efforts.

What was it Scarlett O'Hara said?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home