James Miller

 

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Small Feet, Large Choice

 

I have small feet of just a size six, although they are quite a wide fitting. So typically, I've been wearing Church's shoes in a 6G. But their shoes unless you can find them at an outlet like Bicester are just too expensive.

I get my shoes repaired at Busy Bee in Newmarket, which is one of the last proper repairers who can rebuild leather shoes. It is at a price, but then it's a lot cheaper than a new pair of shoes.

Last week, I bought a pair of shoes in the shop by John Spencer of England.

John Spencer Shoes
They are very comfortable and a very good purchase.

It should be noted that Busy Bee has these shoes in a four. But then a lot of their customers are those that work with horses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home